Future Of The Danish Defense Industry 2014, Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast
- Over the review period, Danish defense expenditure registered a growth rate of 0.73%, to reach US$4.13 billion in 2014, from US$4.02 billion in 2010.
- Denmark's military expenditure is expected to reduce to US$3.9 billion by 2019, registering a CAGR of 0.21% over the forecast period.
- The country's military expenditure will be driven by its focus on enhancing the capabilities of its armed forces, to deploy force contributions at short notice to safeguard Danish interests at home and abroad, and for participation in NATO's operations and UN peacekeeping missions.
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Danish defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
USA - Canada Toll Free: +1-866-997-4948