Bulgaria Travel and Tourism Market 2014, Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast
Posted by Abhishek Budholiya on 6:45 AM with No comments
Market Research Reports.Biz announces addition of new report “Bulgaria Travel and Tourism Market” to its database.
Growth in the Bulgarian travel and tourism sector slowed during the review period (2008–2012) driven by decline in domestic trips at a CAGR of -3.78%. However, growth in domestic trips was recorded in 2012 supported by the economic improvements in the country. Timetric expects the Bulgarian tourism sector to record healthy growth over the forecast period (2013–2017), in line with growth in supporting industries. The government and tourism agencies have been making continuous efforts to increase tourism activity in the country.
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Bulgarian travel and tourism sector
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries
Visit Analysis Report: Bulgaria Travel and Tourism Market
Reasons to buy
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Bulgarian travel and tourism sector.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the Bulgarian travel and tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.
Despite the National Strategy for Tourism’s (NST) attempts to re-position Bulgaria as a high-class tourist destination, it is still viewed by tourists as ‘cheap’. The country’s biggest advantage is that it is an all-year-round holiday destination, with both beaches and ski resorts. However, poor infrastructure, insufficient advertising and poor service means it is not reaching its full potential.
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
1.1 Key Trends and Issues
1.1.1 Inbound tourism not reaching its full potential
1.1.2 Health and wellness tourism gaining popularity
2 Travel and Tourism Sector In Context
2.1 Tourist Attractions
3 Country Fact Sheet
4 Tourism Flows
4.1 The Market
4.1.1 Domestic tourism
4.1.2 Inbound tourism
4.1.3 Outbound tourism
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: +1-866-997-4948