Posted by Abhishek Budholiya on 4:18 AM with No comments
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Hong Kong.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/hong-kong-2013-wealth-book
There were 233,220 HNWIs and 3,308 UHNWIs in Hong Kong in 2012. This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Hong Kong. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Hong Kong HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
Reasons to buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
TO GET DOWNLOAD FULL REPORT WITH TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/180008
- There were approximately 233,220 HNWIs in Hong Kong in 2012. These HNWIs held US$1.1 billion in wealth. The wealth per capita in the country in 2012 was approximately US$119,453.
- Hong Kong HNWI numbers rose by 26.2%, following a marginal increase of 4.0% in 2011. Equities, real estate and alternative products recorded the strongest growth during the review period.
- There were 3,308 UHNWIs in Hong Kong in 2012, with an average wealth of US$104 million per person, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 42 billionaires, 747 centimillionaires and 2,519 affluent millionaires.
Table of contents
- Details of this Report
Wealth Sector Fundamentals
- Political Background
- Economic Background
- Social Background
- Benchmarking Hong Kong Wealth in Context
- Distribution of wealth in Hong Kong
- HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
- Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2017
- Trends of the wealth bands
- Demographic breakdown of HNWIs
- HNWIs – job titles
- HNWIs – industry breakdown
- HNWIs – industry performance
- HNWIs – breakdown by city or town
- HNWIs – town or city performance
Analysis of Hong Kong HNWI Investments
- Analysis by Asset Classes
- Trends in alternative assets
- Trends in ‘art, wine and wheels’
- Trends of investments in real estate
- Trends of investments in cash and deposits
- Trends of investments in fixed-income
- Trends of investments in equity
- Trends of Investments in business interests
- Analysis of Foreign Investments
Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- Competitive Landscape
- Private banks
- Chinese banks
- Local Hong Kong banks
- Multinational corporations
- Wealth managers
- Family offices
- Additional Components of the Wealth Sector in Hong Kong
- Demand for intergenerational wealth transfer
- Human resource availability for the wealth management industry
- Regulations on Taxes
Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
Table 2: States in Hong Kong, 2012
Table 3: Largest Cities in Hong Kong, 2012
Table 4: Hong Kong HNWIs – Volume Distribution Wealth Pyramid, 2012
Table 5: Hong Kong HNWIs – Wealth Distribution Wealth Pyramid (%), 2012
Table 6: Hong Kong HNWI Industry Performance, 2008–2012
Table 7: Hong Kong HNWIs – Towns and Cities, 2012
Figure 1: HNWI Wealth Band Definitions
Figure 2: Map of Hong Kong
Figure 3: Hong Kong Asset Price Performance, 2008–2012
Figure 4: Hong Kong HNWI Performance, 2008–2017
Figure 5: Hong Kong vs Global HNWIs
Figure 6: Hong Kong HNWIs – Growth Factor Correlation, 2008–2012
Figure 7: Hong Kong HNWIs – Volume Distribution Wealth Pyramid, 2012
Figure 8: Hong Kong HNWIs – Wealth Distribution Wealth Pyramid (%), 2012
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Blog : http://chinamarketreports.blogspot.com/