Denmark Cards And Payments Industry 2014, Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast
Posted by Abhishek Budholiya on 1:35 AM with No comments
" Denmark Cards And Payments Industry " is the latest addition to Market Research Reports.biz industry research reports collection. To order report Call +1-518-618-1030 or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with Denmark Cards And Payments Industry in subject line.
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights on Denmark's cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each category of Denmark's cards and payments industry, including debit cards, credit cards and prepaid cards
- Comprehensive analysis of the industry’s market attractiveness and future growth areas
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Denmark's cards and payments industry
- Detailed analysis of the marketing strategies adopted for selling debit, credit and prepaid cards used by banks and other institutions in the market
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards
- The competitive landscape of Denmark's cards and payments industry
The card payments channel recorded healthy growth in value and volume terms during the review period. In terms of the number of cards in circulation, the channel increased from 11.7 million cards in 2009 to 13.5 million in 2013, at a review-period CAGR of 3.68%. The debit cards category dominated the channel with the highest channel share of 49.6% in
2013. It also registered the highest review-period CAGR of 5.02%.
In terms of transaction value, the card payments channel posted a review-period CAGR of 6.03%, increasing from DKK347.1 billion (US$64.7 billion) in 2009 to DKK438.7 billion (US$77.7 billion) in 2013. The channel is expected to post a forecast-period CAGR of 3.42%, increasing from DKK459.2 billion (US$82.5 billion) in 2014 to DKK525.4 billion (US$97.1 billion) in 2018.
Mobile payments (m-payments) registered an exponential review-period CAGR of 125.43% and electronic commerce (e-commerce) posted a review-period CAGR of 17.94%. M-commerce and e-commerce are expected to post respective forecast-period CAGRs of 36.32% and 17.39%.
Outbound travel spending among the retail and corporate segments increased during the review period, at a CAGR of 4.73%, and is anticipated to increase further over the forecast period at a CAGR of 4.39%, fuelling the growth of travel cards.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Denmark's cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for Denmark's cards and payments industry for 2013, and forecast figures for 2018.
- It details the different economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting Denmark's cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details the marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
- It profiles the major banks in Denmark's cards and payments industry.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using top-level historic and forecast market data related to Denmark's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within Denmark's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Denmark's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights in to the marketing strategies used for selling various card types in Denmark.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Denmark's cards and payments industry.
- In terms of the number of cards in circulation, the Danish card payments channel posted a review-period CAGR of 3.68%, increasing from 11.7 million cards in 2009 to 13.5 million in 2013. It is expected to post a forecast-period CAGR of 2.16%, to reach 15.1 million cards in 2018.
- In terms of transaction value, the card payments channel posted a review-period CAGR of 6.03%, increasing from DKK347.1 billion (US$64.7 billion) in 2009 to DKK438.7 billion (US$77.7 billion) in 2013. The channel is expected to post a forecast-period CAGR of 3.42%, increasing from DKK459.2 billion (US$82.5 billion) in 2014 to DKK525.4 billion (US$97.1 billion) in 2018.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Analysis of Market Environment, Key Trends and Drivers
2.1 Payment Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies
2.1.1 Rising internet penetration
2.1.2 Rising mobile penetration and m-payments
2.1.3 Adoption of EMV infrastructure
2.1.4 Point of sale (POS) terminals
3 Cards and Payments Industry Share Analysis
3.1 Industry Overview
3.1.2 Check payments
3.1.3 Card transactions
3.1.4 Credit transfer
3.1.5 Direct debit
4 Regulatory Framework and Card Fraud Statistics
4.1 Regulatory Framework
4.1.2 New rules for calculating regular and surcharge fees on physical trades
4.1.3 Fee rules for use of payment cards in non-physical trades
4.1.4 SEPA cards framework
4.1.5 Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFL)
5 Emerging Consumer Attitudes and Trends
5.1 Industry Segmentation and Targeting
5.1.1 Retail segment
5.1.2 Corporate segment
5.2 Travel and Tourism Spending
5.2.1 Outbound tourist trips
6 Analysis of Card Payments and Growth Prospects
6.1 Channel Share Analysis by Card Category
6.2 Size and Forecast of the Card Payments Channel
Market Research Reports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: +1-866-997-4948