Posted by Abhishek Budholiya on 11:51 PM with No comments
" UK ICT Investment Trends, Global Industry 2014 2014 " is the latest addition to Market Research Reports.biz industry research reports collection. To order report Call +1-518-618-1030 or send an email on email@example.com with UK ICT Investment Trends, Global Industry 2014 in subject line.
The report provides insights into premium credit cards offered to mass affluent customers in key markets. It provides:
- A global snapshot of current market dynamics for premium credit cards and their future outlook
- Insights into the key factors driving increased focus on mass affluent customers
- Insights into best practices and key strategies adopted by card issuers across key card markets
- Information on value-added features offered by premium credit cards to attract customers
- Case examples which highlight the successful enactment of best practices and strategies in key markets
Banks and other card issuers are increasingly focusing on credit cards designed to target mass affluent consumers. Even though mass affluent consumers represent a relatively small percentage of their total customer base, the revenue generated from them is high - mainly due to their deeper banking relationships that involve deposit accounts, mortgages, investment, and asset and wealth management, among others.
Mass affluent consumers spend more while shopping, traveling and purchasing services than mass market consumers. Moreover, the spending patterns of mass affluent consumers are generally less impacted during economically difficult times. Mass affluent customers are also traveling more than ever, and forecasts for outbound trips indicate that this trend will continue over the next five years in key economies. Consequently, both issuers and card schemes are partnering with airlines, hotels and resorts, and luxury brands to offer enhanced benefits on credit cards. Mass affluent customers are often offered lounge access at airports, free and discounted air tickets, preferential treatment at hotels and resorts, free valet parking, discounted limousine services, and insurance cover that ranges from travel accident to lost and delayed baggage, to trip cancellation. Card issuers and schemes also frequently offer roadside assistance, emergency legal and medical referrals, cash help in cases of loss or theft, and emergency card replacement services.
- This report covers the market size of mass affluent consumers in eight key card markets.
- This report provides a comparative analysis of benefits and services offered by 45 premium credit cards in key card markets.
- It covers key business drivers for card issuers to issue credit cards for mass affluent customers.
- It covers key strategies adopted by card issuers for all eight countries covered in the report.
- It also provides case studies based on best practices adopted by the card issuers in these countries.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into market potential for mass affluent customers in eight key markets.
- Gain insights into the product proposition strategies of card issuers in key markets.
- Gain insights into the current and future dynamics of premium credit card markets.
- Understand emerging trends and drivers for premium credit cards.
- Consumers are moving away from conspicuous consumption to more considered consumption, and access to special or unique experiences through their card has gained importance. In this altered environment, banks and other card issuers are adopting various strategies to decrease operating costs and increase revenue potential.
- Banks and other card issuers are increasingly focusing on credit cards designed to target mass affluent consumers driven by the relatively high profitability offered by this segment. At times, banks may run the cards at a loss, but benefit from the rest of their relationships with mass affluent clients through deposits, investments, savings, mortgages, and asset and wealth management, among others.
- The rising commercialization of benefits and the devaluation of the prestige and status associated with cards emerged as a risk for issuers, as it necessitates additional effort to attract and retain clients. To overcome this, organizations are investing in new branding strategies and product features, despite falling profit margins.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Global Premium Credit Card Sector Dynamics
2.1 Industry Snapshot and Future Outlook
2.2 Key Trends and Drivers
2.2.1 Emerging trends
2.2.2 Market drivers
3 Credit Cards for Mass Affluent Consumers in Key Markets
3.1 The US
3.1.1 Market potential - number of mass affluent customers
3.1.2 Product comparison
3.2 The UK
3.2.1 Market potential - number of mass affluent customers
4 Best Practices and Case Studies
4.1 Best Practices
4.1.1 Customer engagement using social media
4.1.2 Partnerships with merchants and service providers
4.1.3 Product segmentation and rebranding to offer simplified products
Market Research Reports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: +1-866-997-4948