Future Of The Danish Defense Industry 2014, Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast
Posted by Abhishek Budholiya on 2:58 AM with No comments
" Future Of The Danish Defense Industry 2014 " is the latest addition to Market Research Reports.biz industry research reports collection. To order report Call +1-518-618-1030 or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with Future Of The Danish Defense Industry in subject line.
The Future of the Danish Defense Industry Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 published by Strategic Defense Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Denmark defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- Over the review period, Danish defense expenditure registered a growth rate of 0.73%, to reach US$4.13 billion in 2014, from US$4.02 billion in 2010.
- Denmark's military expenditure is expected to reduce to US$3.9 billion by 2019, registering a CAGR of 0.21% over the forecast period.
- The country's military expenditure will be driven by its focus on enhancing the capabilities of its armed forces, to deploy force contributions at short notice to safeguard Danish interests at home and abroad, and for participation in NATO's operations and UN peacekeeping missions.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Denmark's defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
Danish defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Danish defense industry during 2015-2019, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's spending patterns and modernization patterns
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Danish defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
Download Full Report with TOC @ Future Of The Danish Defense Industry
Table of Contents
1.1. What is this Report About?
1.3. Summary Methodology
1.4. SDI Terrorism Index
1.5. About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
3.1. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast
3.1.1. Danish defense expenditure expected to register a CAGR of 0.21% over the forecast period
3.1.2. Growing Russian assertiveness and participation in NATO peacekeeping operations expected to drive defense spending over the forecast period
4 Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
4.1. Import Market Dynamics
4.1.1. Defense imports are expected to recover over the forecast period
4.1.2. Denmark sourced majority of its arms imports from its neighbors
4.1.3. Aircraft and sensors dominate military hardware imports
5 Industry Dynamics
5.1. Five Forces Analysis
5.1.1. Bargaining power of supplier: low to medium
5.1.2. Bargaining power of buyer: high
5.1.3. Barrier to entry: low
6 Market Entry Strategy
6.1. Market Regulation
6.1.1. Offset policy aids development of domestic defense industry
6.1.2. Denmark permits 100% foreign direct investment in defense sector
7 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
7.1. Competitive Landscape Overview
7.2. Key Foreign Companies
7.2.1. Systematic A/S: overview
7.2.2. Systematic A/S: products and services
USA - Canada Toll Free: +1-866-997-4948
USA - Canada Toll Free: +1-866-997-4948