Indonesia Life and Non-Life Insurance Market 2014, Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast
Posted by Abhishek Budholiya on 12:16 AM with No comments
" Indonesia Life and Non-Life Insurance Market 2014, Global Industry Analysis " is the latest addition to Market Research Reports.biz industry research reports collection. To order report Call +1-518-618-1030 or send an email on email@example.com with Indonesia Life and Non-Life Insurance Market in subject line.
USA - Canada Toll Free: +1-866-997-4948
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Indonesian Life and Non-Life insurance segment, including:
- The Indonesian Life and Non-Life insurance segment’s growth prospects by Life and Non-Life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the Life and Non-Life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Indonesian Life and Non-Life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Life and Non-Life insurance segment in Indonesia
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Indonesian insurance industry
- A description of the Life and Non-Life reinsurance segment in Indonesia
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the Life and Non-Life insurance segment
The Life and Non-Life insurance segment in Indonesia accounted for 76.3%, of the total gross written premiums in 2013, after posting a CAGR of 21.9% during the review period. The growth was mainly generated from the strong performance of individual Life and Non-Life products such unit-linked and endowment insurance. It was further encouraged by robust economic development and improved stock market performance following the decline from the global financial crisis in 2009. Indonesia’s GDP at constant prices grew at a CAGR of 6.2% during the review period, and these factors are expected to support the Life and Non-Life segment over the forecast period; it is expected to grow in terms of written premium at a forecast-period CAGR of 15.8%.
For More Latest Reports Under the Same Category @ Indonesia Life and Non-Life Insurance Market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Life and Non-Life insurance segment in Indonesia:
- It provides historical values for the Indonesian Life and Non-Life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Indonesian Life and Non-Life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for Life and Non-Life insurance products in Indonesia.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Indonesia for the Life and Non-Life insurance business.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Indonesia and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top Life and Non-Life insurance companies in Indonesia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Indonesian Life and Non-Life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Indonesian Life and Non-Life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Life and Non-Life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Indonesian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- The Indonesian Life and Non-Life segment’s gross written premium grew at a review-period CAGR of 29.1%.
- The number of polices sold through linked business increased from 2.4 million in 2009 to 4.4 million in 2013, at a CAGR of 15.9% during the review period.
- Demand in the Life and Non-Life segment is expected to continue over the forecast period, as increased awareness levels, product innovation and relatively high returns on investment are expected to further increase sales of unit-linked, pension, endowment and other Life and Non-Life insurance products.
- In 2013, agencies generated 48.6% of the gross written premium from new business in the Life and Non-Life segment.
- The Indonesian Life and Non-Life segment is highly concentrated among 10 large companies, which accounted for 87.9% of the segment in terms of total gross written premium in 2012.
- Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 Regional Market Dynamics
3.2 Market Trends
3.3 Market Size
4 Life and Non-Life Insurance – Regional Benchmarking
4.1 Scale and Penetration
4.1.1 Total segment gross written premium
4.1.2 Premium per capita
4.1.3 Life and Non-Life insurance penetration as a percentage of GDP
5 Indonesian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
5.1 Insurance Industry Size, 2009–2018
5.2 Key Industry Trends and Drivers
Market Research Reports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: +1-866-997-4948